My name is Betsy Greer. And I write about how crafts and activism intersect. I also make political needlework. And collect stories about forgotten textiles and stitchers. I also love meeting new people, like you, so thanks for being here.
Here are a few links for you:
1. This website is for Dear Textiles, a love letter project to textiles. You can read the letters at this link and about how to participate at this link.
2. I have other projects, popularizing craftivism from 2003-2105 at craftivism.com, my affirmation embroidery project, youaresoverybeautiful.com, and you can find out more about me and what I’ve been up to at hellobetsygreer.com.
3. Want to stay updated on what I’m doing? Sign up for my newsletter at this link: http://eepurl.com/pAoJP. (You’ll hear from me no more than two times a month.)
4. Want to just say hi or tell me about your own work? You can do just that at email@example.com.
5. Are you a student, journalist or craft nerd who wants to talk about any of the above? Email the address above and please don’t forget to state your deadline if you have one.
Still reading? Many thanks. You’re amazing. Now go be amazing and share it with your loved ones, the world, your very favorite pet or (shhh!!) just keep it a secret.